- Regular season will consist of roughly 18 games
- Each game will consist of three (3) 14 minute periods with a 30 second break in between each first and second period. Goalies/Teams will switch sides during end of first and second period.
- Game time will be a running clock in order to keep game to under 60 minutes. No stopping of the clock during stoppage of play EXCEPT if game is within 2 goals of the last (3) minutes of the 3rd period. The clock then will be stopped time during stoppage of play
- Timeouts not permitted
Seeding: Each team will be seeded based on total regular season points
- 1st tie breaker is wins
- 2nd tie breaker is head to head results
- 3rd tie breaker is goal differential
Round of three:
There will be a 3 game round of pre-elimination games. Each team is guaranteed these three games.
- At the end of the pre-elimination round, the 4 teams with the most points will advance. The total points in this round (Max of 6pts: 2pts for a win, 1pt for a tie, and 0pts for a loss) are the primary determining factor, with the higher seed winning the tie breaker.
- 1 time-out per team permitted
Semi-Final Game Format:
- In case of a tie at the end of regulation, teams will play one period of sudden death overtime